Thursday, April 3, 2014

"How to date a brown girl (black girl, white girl, or halfie)"

Okay, if the last two posts weren't great, than the third time ought to be a charm.  My first thoughts after reading this story was wow, this was very underwhelming.  For while this story may have had a reputation of being quite provoking, nothing in this story made me feel all that uncomfortable, and honesty (drastic pause) this story taught me nothing about how to date a black, brown, white or halfie.  This was greatly disappointing to me because I was looking forward to being taught how to date one of these types of girls.  Unluckily for me, I am not a guy from the Dominican Republic who is the dude the on the block that everybody knows, which is why this story was especially disengaging.  I felt that there was very little to like about this story as the transitions from dating one girl to dating another was confusing which wouldn't do me any help if I was dating one girl and then followed the rules for another.  I also had a problem with the general "plot" of this story, as it seemed unclear weather it was a story or had a plot, and for that matter I ask, "was it a brochure?"  Although there are many aspects of this story which I find problematic (so little time so much to say) what I did like about this was the number of rich details the author added to the story, such as the cheese with which the mom is going to kill him, the mom pulling up in the Honda, and the trip to Wendy's; all amazing details from which very useful information is conveyed, although these details may make it seem more personal, if that was what the author was aiming for I would have to say great job.  Overall, I was unimpressed by this story as a result of reading the other two last night; not the worst story I've read (it was actually pretty good) but it did not seem to be on par with the other two previous stories we have read.

Dating advice with the W

First, you walk up to her place.  Ring the doorbell at least three times, for it is the mating call of the babe.  Most importantly remember to keep cool, for girls can easily smell fear, and B.O.  As you walk into her house, be careful of the traps that are lain by the father, such as the intense stare of doom, or the mustache curl of fear, and whatever you do, don't walk into their house, for it is like walking into the lair of a beast in which the father, will mercilessly devour you.  As soon as you see the eyes of thine sweet, run, run as fast as you can, or the father's laser eyes will pierce through your chest, in the case that that does occur, try to keep on running as the father will then rip out your heart and sacrifice it to the Mayan God Kukulkan.  Otherwise, take your girlfriend to a diner (not top fancy, but some can be decent in terms of places to eat with a girl) and eat.  After your girl is defenseless from being tired from the food, that is when you strike like a snake, and kiss her on the cheek, but hold up once you reach her doorstep!!!!!!!  Make sure that you do it before the father opens the door as he will try to again sacrifice you to Kukulkan, but don't do it before she's on the doorstep as then your girlfriend will turn into a wheregiant squid and eat you.  And over everything else, have Barry White playing in the background at all times and don't forget her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment